Paternity Question for Michigan Family Law Attorney

Home » Legal Questions » Paternity Question for Michigan Family Law Attorney

I just found out that my wife had an affair and that she is pregnant. I have had a vasectomy but no testing has been done for paternity. My wife and I are all but certain that this child is not mine. She has broken off the relationship and is back with me, but the possible biological father thinks that he should have some rights to the child. All I want is to raise this child as my own and for my other three kids not to have any idea that the child is anything but their full brother or sister. Does this man have any rights to this child if my wife and I deny him involvement? My wife and I were living in the same house the whole time this affair occurred.

Leave a Reply

Our Address

We are located at:

32059 Utica Road
Fraser, Michigan 48026
Phone: (586) 285-1700
Fax: (586) 285-1707

Our Hours

Our hours of operation are:


We Accept

We accept the following methods of payment: VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX, CHECK, or CASH.

24/7 Service

We offer 24 hour a day 7 days per week emergency service for all of your legal needs.